Our Statement of Purpose and Path to Success
Who are we?
- We are always attorneys for real people against larger adversaries
- We are primarily attorneys for debtors against creditors
What services do we provide?
- We defend debt collections lawsuits
- We settle debts
- We enforce our clients’ rights, primarily debtors’ rights
- We litigate efficiently and in light of who we are
- We do not collect debts
How do we become effective and continue to be effective?
We achieve and maintain financial security through:
- Sharing our message with as many people as possible
- Efficiency in service and in receiving fees for service
- Increasing our skill and knowledge in our field
- Remembering who we are, who we serve, and how we serve them
About Adam Fullman
Prior to establishing myself as a consumer advocate and “street fighter” for individuals, families, and small businesses, I spent my early legal career representing large, national corporations. One day a senior partner of the firm I worked for tapped me to assist him in representing a family friend who had been seriously sexually harassed by her boss, the CEO of a large retail clothing company. She had even been retaliated against when she spoke up. It was a real down-and-dirty fight, but we ended up getting this very nice lady a seven figure settlement. During that year I found that my true passion was working for “real people.” In 2005 I founded The Fullman Firm to serve individuals and small businesses in consumer law, credit law, and debt settlement. I love my job, my clients, my associate attorneys, and my staff. I enjoy coming to work everyday.